By clicking on “I agree” (or a similar box or button) when you sign up for the Partner Program or participating in any Partner Program activities, you agree to be bound by the applicable sections of the following Partner Program Agreement (the “Agreement”). The Agreement is between you, as Partner (as defined below) and lempire ("lemlist" or “Company”). You can review the current version of the Agreement at any time at lemlist.com/legal/partner-program-terms-of-service. lemlist reserves the right to update and change the Agreement by posting updates and changes here: lemlist.com/legal/partner-program-terms-of-service. If a significant change is made, we will provide reasonable notice by email. You are advised to check the Agreement from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. Any reference to the Agreement includes any and all terms and documents incorporated by reference.lemlist and an individual or entity that has agreed to the terms of this Agreement (“Partner”) and participates in the lemlist Partner Program (“Partner Program”) may be referred to in this agreement individually as a “party” and collectively as “parties”.
Upon successful adherence to the obligations specified herein, the Partner will be entitled to:
a) Co-branded marketing content: Collaborate with lemlist to produce up to 6 content pieces per calendar year. b) Certification: Gain a certified listing on outbound-experts.com, showcasing your expertise. c) Beta features access: Receive early access to innovative features and updates developed by lemlist. d) Match-making: Benefit from facilitated introductions and collaborations with lemlist's extensive user base. e) Agency pricing: Avail tiered discounts based on the number of teams and active seats on lemlist.
Partner will complete the following actions and satisfy the following requirements prior to adhering to all Partner benefits:
- Qualified and accepted to the lemlist Partner Program
- Completed the Onboarding Tasks assigned by their partnership manager
- Profile created on the Outbound Experts
Membership to the partner program may change in the future and it is the Partner's responsibility to maintain good and active standing within the partner program to ensure continued qualification as a partner. If the partner program status is revoked or otherwise removed, the Partner will not qualify for any of the current or future benefits.
To remain eligible for the benefits of the Program, the Partner must:
a) Retention: Ensure the maintenance of a minimum of 2 active clients on lemlist throughout the partnership.
b) Duration & Notice: Commit to a year-long partnership with lemlist, providing a 1-month cancellation notice if intending to terminate the partnership.
c) Co-creation: Actively participate in the creation of 6 marketing pieces, adhering to guidelines provided by the assigned partnership manager.
d) Distribution: Distribute each of the 6 marketing pieces on at least one corporate LinkedIn account and one personal LinkedIn account.
e) Branding: Display lemlist's partner batch and the outbound expert's batch on official channels.
f) Assets: Provide all necessary assets for co-production, granting lemlist the right to use them for promotional purposes related to the Program.
g) Discount Codes: Ensure ethical use of discount codes, refraining from sharing or applying them inappropriately.
a) lemlist Trademarks: Partners are granted a limited, revocable license to display lemlist Trademarks, ensuring they adhere to the guidelines and restrictions set by lemlist.During the term of this Agreement, lemlist hereby grants to Partner a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license to display the lemlist Trademarks solely as necessary to perform Partner’s obligations under this Agreement. Partner acknowledges and agrees that:
- it will use lemlist’s Trademarks only as permitted under this Agreement;
- it will use the lemlist Trademarks in a lawful manner and in strict compliance with all format(s), guidelines, standards, and other requirements prescribed by lemlist in writing from time to time; the lemlist Trademarks are and will remain the sole property of lemlist; nothing in this Agreement will confer in Partner any right of ownership in the lemlist Trademarks and all use thereof by Partner will inure to the benefit of lemlist;
- it will not, now or in the future, apply for or contest the validity of any lemlist Trademarks; and
- it will not, now or in the future, apply for or use any term or mark confusingly similar to any lemlist Trademarks.
Restrictions on Partner’s Use of the lemlist Trademarks Partners will not:
- use the lemlist Trademarks or variations or misspellings thereof in Partner’s business name, logo, branding, advertising, social media, or domain name (including without limitation top-level domains, sub-domains, and page URLs), products or services, unless granted express written permission by lemlist in advance of each use; or
- purchase or register search engine or other pay-per-click keywords (such as Google Ads), trademarks, email addresses, or domain names that use the lemlist Trademarks or any variations or misspellings thereof that may be deceptively or confusingly similar to the lemlist Trademarks.
b) Co-Produced Content: Throughout the partnership, lemlist and the Partner will collaboratively create various content pieces. The Partner is granted permission to distribute these co-produced materials across their channels, such as LinkedIn, website, and other platforms. However, the Partner does not have the right to sell, copy, edit, or use the content for other commercial purposes. All co-branded content remains protected under intellectual property rights and laws. While lemlist allows the Partner to distribute the content, no express or implied license to lemlist's intellectual property or its licensors is granted to the Partner. Any unauthorized use or distribution of the content beyond the stipulated terms is strictly prohibited.
Each party (“Receiving Party”) understands that the other party (“Disclosing Party”) has disclosed or may disclose business, technical or financial information relating to Disclosing Party’s business (hereinafter referred to as “Proprietary Information” of Disclosing Party). Proprietary Information of Company includes non-public information regarding features, functionality and performance of Software. Proprietary Information of Partner includes non-public data provided by Partner to Company to enable Pilot (“Partner Data”). Receiving Party agrees to take reasonable precautions to protect such Proprietary Information, and not to use (except for Pilot or as otherwise permitted herein) or divulge to any third person any such Proprietary Information. Disclosing Party agrees that the foregoing will not apply with respect to any information after one (1) year following the disclosure thereof or any information that Receiving Party can document:
- is or becomes generally available to the public;
- was in its possession or known by its prior to receipt from Disclosing Party;
- was rightfully disclosed to it without restriction by a third party;
- was independently developed without use of any Proprietary Information of Disclosing Party;
- or is required to be disclosed by law.
Partners are expected to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and the stipulations of this agreement. They must not engage in activities that compromise the integrity of lemlist's software or services.
Unless otherwise specified in the Agreement, any Party may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, effective immediately upon notice to another Party. lemlist reserves the right to cancel or modify the Partner Program Agreement in its entirety, including benefits, at any time. If a significant change is made to the Partner Program Agreement, lemlist will provide reasonable notice by email.
Upon termination of this Agreement the Parner will destroy (and provide certification of such destruction), all property of Company in its possession or control; Partner will immediately cease displaying any lemlist Partner or any lemlist Trademarks on any Website or otherwise; and all rights granted to Partner under this Agreement will immediately cease, including but not limited to the right of Partner to receive any benefits under this Agreement, unless otherwise determined by lemlist in its sole discretion.
These Terms are governed by the laws of France. Any disputes arising out of or in relation to these Terms or the Program will be addressed in the competent courts of France.
By enrolling in and participating in the lemlist Partners Program, Partners signify their agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Last updated on 31st of September, 2023.
128 rue la Boétie