- Total Leads: 842
- LinkedIn Profile Visits: 93
- Messages Sent: 78
- Message Open Rate: 17.95%
- Positive Engagement: All 14 contacts who opened the message signed up for the waitlist.
- Key Highlight: 100% conversion rate from those who opened the message to signing up.
- The campaign targeted the author's LinkedIn network, which included acquaintances, strangers, and past collaborators.
- Despite being automated, the campaign maintained a personal touch, leading to a high engagement and conversion rate.
- The simplicity of the request (signing up for a waitlist) and the use of a personal network contributed significantly to its success.
- The campaign was managed through lemlist, balancing automation with personalized outreach.
Why It Works
Targeted and Personal Approach: Utilizing existing LinkedIn connections for a more personal and effective outreach.
Clear and Simple Request: A straightforward ask for waitlist sign-up, easy for recipients to act upon.
Leveraging Social Proof: Mentioning an innovative product (AI-powered screen recorder) to create interest.
Efficient Automation: Using lemlist for campaign automation while retaining a personal message tone.
Learning from this Campaign
Leverage Existing Networks: Employing existing connections can be highly effective, especially for new initiatives.
Balance Automation and Personalization: Automated campaigns can still feel personal and engaging.
Clear Call-to-Action: A single, straightforward call-to-action can significantly boost response rates.
When to Use It
Product Launches: Ideal for promoting new products or services, particularly to an early adopter audience.
Community Building: Effective for developing a user base or community around a new offering.
Support Crowdsourcing: Suitable for gathering support for various initiatives like crowdfunding or beta testing.
Who Can Use It
Startup Founders/Entrepreneurs: For those introducing new products/services and seeking early community engagement.
Marketing Professionals: Beneficial for leveraging professional networks for product promotion or brand awareness.
Product Managers: Useful for gathering early feedback or testers for new tech products.
Business Development Executive